The 25th Meeting of the Eastern and Western Association for Liver Tumors
EWALT 2023 | 8 – 10 November 2023 | Rheingoldhalle Mainz, Germany
Present your work at EWALT 2023
The Eastern and Western Association for Liver Tumors is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the EWALT 2023.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract portal (see below) before 25 September 2023.
The author submitting the abstract must be a registered delegate at the meeting.
All abstracts must be in line with the abstract submission guidelines.
Assessment and screening
Abstracts will be assessed by the Abstract Review Committee.
All abstracts submitted will be screened for relevance to the scientific content of the meeting.
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same email address for each abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be completed and submitted by Monday, 25 September 2023.
- The language of the meeting is English. Therefore, all abstracts should be prepared in English.
- The title should be as brief as possible, should not end with a full stop and should not include abbreviations.
- For all authors, please provide the family name preceded by the initial(s) as well as the affiliation
- A maximum of 10 authors is allowed
- Use standard abbreviations where appropriate in the main body of the abstract. Place special or unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word the first time they appear.
- Drugs must be referred to by their approved name rather than their proprietary name.
- Criteria for rejection will include lack of data and lack of originality. Do not use phrases such as “the results will be discussed”.
- Abstract Topics:
- Multimodal therapy of HCC
- Multimodal therapy of iCCA
- Multimodal therapy of liver metastases
- Minimally invasive/robotic liver surgery
- Liver transplantation
- Liver resection (technic)
- Locoregional treatment of liver lesions
- Abstracts will be accepted as
- ePoster (will be presented orally in Poster sessions)
- Video (max. 3-5 minutes)
- Oral presentation.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is mandatory.
- Abstract acceptance and presentation: Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract
- Kindly note that the submitting person receives all notifications about the abstract via email.