The 25th Meeting of the Eastern and Western Association for Liver Tumors
EWALT 2023 | 8 – 10 November 2023 | Rheingoldhalle Mainz, Germany
- I hereby confirm that the entire contents the poster I submit are the sole work of the author or authors credited.
- I hereby confirm that all authors credited for the poster I submit are aware of their name being used and are in agreement with it being used in this manner.
- I hereby agree that the photographs and video recordings with my person or the speaker of the poster may be published during the entire conference period specified by the organizer.
- I hereby accept the publication of the submitted poster at this conference on ePoster terminals and other web-based platforms.
- I confirm that copyright permissions for all third-party material (including without limitation textual extracts or illustrations, photographs, maps, diagrams and tables) have been obtained.
Deadline for ePoster upload: Monday, 23 October 2023
Guidelines for submitting an eposter
- All posters will be presented as ePoster at the EWALT Meeting 2023
- All abstracts will be published in the digital EWALT 2023 congress booklet
The booklet will be distributed to all registered participants
- Presenting author of the poster must be a registered conference participant (on-site)
- The ePoster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract
- It is recommended to keep the title of the poster the same as in the submitted abstract
Slight modifications which do not change the overall message of the abstract are allowed
- Make sure there is enough contrast between the color of the text and the poster’s background
- Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH only
- ePosters must be in pdf format
- The maximum file size is 10 MB
- The ePoster must be a single page poster in portrait format with the same height to width ratio as DIN A0 (118.9 cm height x 84.1 cm width)
For example, you can use 3370 (height) x 2384 (width) pixel
- Include presenting author’s email address and other relevant contact details visibly in
- case of questions from the audience
- Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animations in your poster
- ePoster must be submitted via the upload tool by latest 23 October 2023
- All ePosters will be made available to registered EWALT 2023 participants via ePoster stations